Tuesday 28 February 2012

13th Birthday

I have personally done almost a hundred events just in the last 6 months, but it was my first time to do a 13th birthday party on Saturday 25 February 2012.  I was not really sure what to expect.  Organised by Rachel (the mum), she basically left it to us to pick the backgrounds to use.

So I consulted my two daughters who are 17 and 15, who like all teenagers - seem to just stare at you when you ask them a question.  Not much help there.

However, my little one was talking about how disappointed she was that "One Direction" will not be coming to Perth.  I really do not know much about who One Direction is but it gave me an idea.

Maybe 13 year old girls like One Direction too!

Well, they certainly love them and the whole event was a huge success.

1 comments:

  1. One direction is like every teenage girl’s favorite. My own daughter is crazy about them. I even took her to one of their concerts which took place in an event venue Atlanta. I think she was the happiest on that day, and I loved seeing that.

    ReplyDelete